Pages

Don't throw out that rusty old wheelbarrow! Plant it with Lantana and Creeping Jenny!


Summertime and the living is easy! Well, not really if you are a gardener! Summer is time to weed and dig and plant, tie up vines, turn the compost pile and harvest veggies. Do you see all those cute benches in our garden? I hardly ever get to land on one unless it is to drink some water before I get up for the next chore. But I wouldn’t have it any other way because, for me, it is more about the process than the product. Digging in the dirt, watching plants grow from seed, making a garden accent from yard-sale finds just gives me a charge nothing else can. So, who cares if the mosquitoes are as big as birds, that it’s 90 + degrees and the air is wet with humidity? Outside is where I want to be until my hubby throws a net over me and drags me back in at dark!


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com