Pages

This DIY Lavender body scrub only requires 5 ingredients and makes a great present or is perfect for pampering yourself. Smells fantastic and leaves your skin super soft!


Sugar scrubs are expensive to buy but oh so easy to make! They make great gifts or keep them to pamper yourself. One of my favorite homemade gifts to give are body scrubs because you can add in any essential oil you want to give it that personal touch. This year quite a few of my friends  are getting a Lavender body scrub and I must say it’s definitely my favorite one so far. With a gorgeous  color and filled in a half pint mason jar it’s definitely a cute  gift to give!  Did I mention this DIY Lavender body scrub only requires 5 ingredients and is very budget friendly to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com